It doesn’t matter how hardworking you are if you don’t know the tact to do you work with smart work then you will not be going to achieve success more easily. If you applying so many efforts by writing daily content but don’t know about SEO tact then you will be going to lose the traffic which you deserve. In this article, I cover up with “ How to write best SEO friendly content for your website or blog.”
Write Best SEO friendly content material for your website or blog
You might have heard that saying “CONTENT IS KING” that is spoken by most successful bloggers then what is SEO? SEO i.e. Search Engine Optimization is a queen. If both Content and SEO combine together then they will definitely boost up your website in Search Engine’s ranking. SEO mainly defined in two terms ON-Page SEO and Off Page SEO.
In On-Page SEO, You need to need to target low competition while writing content and do link equity by building powerful internal and external links. Even you can install Yoast SEO if you are using WordPress, In which you need to turn all the parameters into green light. Whereas Off- Page SEO come toward your link popularity. If you already have many links from within your community, then you may receive a great ranking boost by sponsoring a few non-profits or by renting a few strong inbound links from other websites. But if you are in a competitive field, you need to build many On-Page Links.
Basic principle to write best SEO friendly content for your website or blog –
Target low competition keyword > Do proper keyword stuffing in the content > give proper inbound and outbound links> Use an image with proper alt tags or with focus keyword > Use focus keyword in meta description or in Permalink URL. Here are few tips to write SEO friendly content
- Always use Keyword in the Title of article
- The keyword should be in the H1 heading of the article.
- Use the keyword in paragraph once.
- If you have more headings like H2, H3 then try to use the keyword once there also.
- Never leave Alt Text blank if you are using any Image in article use keyword there.
- Slug, meta description, SEO title should also contain the keyword.
- Try to write minimum 350-500 words in the article.
- Always give at least 1 internal link and 1 outbound link in the article.
- Never use keywords unnecessarily keywords should come in article naturally never do over stuffing of keywords.
- Keyword’s density in the article should be 1.2% to 2.5% maximum.
- Slug should be short, Title and meta length should be moderate.
This is a simple and best tip to boost your ranking in Search engine.